EEKE, utilizing the technology evolution, created in 2018 the Mobile App “Traveler Rights GR”, an innovative mobile phone application which is available in two languages (Greek & English) and designed to operate in ANDROID and iOS devices.
This application is a useful informative and advisory tool for the protection of travelers’ rights in Greece, as it presents simply and understandable manner the rights of the consumer during a trip in Greece (travel, accommodation, food, shopping, etc.) classified in sections and sub-sections (Air Travel, Ferry Travel, Taxi, Hotel Accommodation, etc.).
In addition to traveler information, it has the following useful features:
- Catalog with contact lists of tourist services in Greece (Airports, Ports, Tourist Police, Embassies, etc.), with complete contact details (addresses, e-mail and url) and the possibility of automatic calling from the user’s mobile phone
- Electronic application form for membership in ΕΕΚΕ
- Emergency Message (SOS Message) with simultaneous sending of the coordinates of its location via GPS Tracking, in case of emergency
- Instant Submission Form of Question or Complaint addressed to EEKE, in case the consumer is unable to resolve any consumer problem he is facing.
|The mobile app “Traveler Rights GR” won 2 Gold awards at the “Mobile Excellence Awards 2018″ in the category Mobile Applications for Retail and Consumers: Mobile Service for Consumers and at the Tourism Awards 2019, in the category “Technology enhanced Experience“|
e- Consumer Services
e- debt settlement : https://eeke.gr/en/activities-of-e-e-k-e/settlement-of-debts/
Printed editions of ΕΕΚΕ have been converted into Electronic and Audio Guides for the Disabled
- Alphabet of Consumers (in Greece) https://eeke.gr/drasis/to-alfavitari-tou-katanaloti/
- Alphabet of Travelers (in Greece) https://eeke.gr/drasis/to-alfavitari-tou-taxidioti/
Vocal Guides (Podcasts):
- Alphabet of Consumers (in Greece) https://eeke.gr/ichitiki-odigi/alfavitari-tou-katanaloti-ichitika/
- Alphabet of Travelers (in Greece) https://eeke.gr/ichitiki-odigi/alfavitari-tou-taxidioti-ichitika/
Union of Working Consumers of Greece has created mini-sites for its actions:
1.Erasmus plus: Development of the Key Competences of Adults by Innovative Program of Consumer Education” (2018-2020) https://eeke.gr/publication/9346/
2.EEA Grants. Active Citizens Fund: Ψηφιακές Κοινότητες Τρίτης Ηλικίας: https://eeke-seniors.gr/
3.Mb Application: Traveler Rights GR: https://eeke.gr/app-traveler-rights/