EEKE participates in the following National Institutions and European Organisations
In national level in Greece,:
- National Market and Consumer Council (ESKA) – advisory committee to the Ministry of Economy and Development
- Certification Committee of Consumer Associations
- Committee for the Protection of Juveniles “Mental health of juveniles consumers”
- Hellenic Accreditation System, as Alternate Member
- Governmental Council for Private Debt Management, ex-officio Participant
- List of Entities of Regulation (EU) 2017 2394 in Greece
- Hellenic Post (ELTA) Dispute Resolution Committee
- ACS Dispute Resolution Committee
In European Level:
- Since 2017 EEKE is founding member of European Consumer Union (ECU), European umbrella consumer association, composed by 22 Member from 16 Countries.
- EEKE is one of 47 endorsers organisations at the EU Parliament of Inter-Institutional Group “SDGs for well-being and consumers’ protection, which is also supported by several MEPs.
- Associate Member of Finance Watch, a European NGO, which represents 60 civil society organizations with vision for a reformed financial system.
- Associated Member of Safe Food Advocacy, a 29-member European non-profit organization which aims to ensure that consumer’s health and concerns remain at the core of the EU’s food legislation.
- Member of Active Citizens (ACN), the international branch of Cittadinanzattiva APS which is one of the most widespread and flexible European network, able to involve in ACN’ led initiatives along the past few years 206 associations coming from 32 Countries plus 30 global/EU network. ACN focuses on empowerment of citizens in the areas of consumer, health, environment, sustainability and SDGs, as well as promoting common strategies and activities for improved citizen participation in European policies.