EEKE participates in the following National Institutions and European Organisations
In national level in Greece,:
- National Market and Consumer Council (ESKA) – advisory committee to the Ministry of Economy and Development
- Certification Committee of Consumer Associations
- Committee for the Protection of Juveniles “Mental health of juveniles consumers”
- Hellenic Accreditation System, as Alternate Member
- Governmental Council for Private Debt Management, ex-officio Participant
- List of Entities of Regulation (EU) 2017 2394 in Greece.
In European Level:
- Since 2017 EEKE is founding member of European Consumer Union (ECU), European umbrella consumer association, composed by 22 Member from 16 Countries.
- EEKE is one of 47 endorsers organisations at the EU Parliament of Inter-Institutional Group “SDGs for well-being and consumers’ protection, which is also supported by several MEPs.
- Associate Member of Finance Watch, a European NGO, which represents 60 civil society organizations with vision for a reformed financial system.